Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! This weekly shared “meme” has a different theme each week and is shared by many blogs. We’re aiming to come up with ten things between us each week so they won’t be in any particular order!
This week we’ve been asked for ten wishes we’d ask the book genie to grant us.
Ten Wishes I’d Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me
2. A library in my house.
It doesn’t have to be huge, but I’m sure a whole room devoted to books is a big dream of most people doing this week’s top ten! A child-free space, of course.
-Angelya & Philippa
3. I wish there was a whole day of the week devoted to reading and drinking tea.
Or, y’know, wine. To be honest that still might not make much of an impression on my to-read pile…
5. To go to Book Expo of America one day
We don’t really have any equivalent massive book events in Australia, and while the little ones are fun to be part of, I’ve always though the massive scale of BEA sounded incredible!
6. The ability to jump into and visit amazing book worlds.
Right this second, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I could really go some sugar!
7. To be able to buy every book I ever wanted
Theoretically this is probably already possible, but… I need to eat.
9. The super power of making all my friends read and love books I am hooked on.
We try, we really do!
10. The book genie to come to life so I could really wish for these things!
C’mon, you have to wish for more wishes, right?