It’s the end of another month – time to wrap-up what happened in the Treetops in February.
In addition to the books in the picture to the left, I read a couple of graphic novels and two more than had to go back to the library, plus one more on my kindle!
March is going to be a bit quieter as both Philippa and I are heading back to school. That’s right, Philly is starting a Midwifery degree, and I’m heading back to do a course in Writing, Editing and Publishing, which I’m really looking forward to. If you’d like to hear more about our journeys through those courses please let us know and we’ll try to share now and then!
We’ll be trying to keep up with the podcast and reviews through the year, but things may get slightly quieter from here.
- [8 Feb] Sword and Verse (Sword and Verse, #1) by Kathy MacMillan ★★★½
- [13 Feb] The Storyteller's Muse by Traci Harding ★★★½
- [16 Feb] Blood of Innocents by Mitchell Hogan ★★★½
- [20 Feb] Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War (World of Warcraft, #11) by Christie Golden ★★★★
- [22 Feb] City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare ★★★★½
- [25 Feb] The Way We Roll by Scot Gardner ★★★★
- [5 Feb] Podcast Episode #38: Meeting Alison Goodman
- [28 Feb] Podcast Episode #39: Pride & Prejudice & Zombies
Top Ten Tuesday
- [2 Feb] Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Historical Settings We Love
- [9 Feb] Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Romantic Tales