One of the highlights of this month was the #AusYAchallenge, hosted by @divabooknerd on Instagram. Check out the tag for many pictures of great Aussie YA books (some of mine are in the image to the left)!
We currently have a giveaway open for the first book in the Colours of Madeleine series by Jaclyn Moriarty. Check out my review of A Tangle of Gold to enter, and please hop along to the rest of the blog tour.
Philippa and I went along to the #YASquad event in Brisbane last week and met some awesome YA Authors. You can hear more about that in Ep 40 of our podcast.
I also joined in with the Take Control of your TBR Challenge this month, hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. The challenge involves reading only books published before the start of March this year. I managed to read nine books this month, all of which were published before the start of March. I’m pretty happy with that total, even if a few of them weren’t on my original plan! My updates are in the original goal post.
Coming in April
There’s only one major thing we have planned for April so far, and that’s a special pre-season-6 Game of Thrones discussion episode! The new series starts on April 25 here in Oz, so look out just before that for our chat with a very special guest.
How did your reading go in March? Did you read anything good that you’d like to recommend?
- [1 Mar] Waer by Meg Caddy ★★★★½
- [6 Mar] The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh ★★★★
- [7 Mar] Every Breath by Ellie Marney ★★★★½
- [15 Mar] Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton ★★★★½
- [29 Mar] A Tangle of Gold by Jaclyn Moriarty ★★★★½
Top Ten Tuesday
- [8 Mar] Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Characters Everyone Loves But We Don’t
- [29 Mar] Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Five-Star Books