I read ten books during April, but didn’t actually review that many of them! I’m in a bit of a blogging slump, I’m afraid – still reading plenty, but having trouble motivating myself to sit down and write reviews. Ever had that problem?
I did go to the Supanova Gold Coast convention to meet Maria V Snyder and the other authors there. It was really lovely to meet her and listen to all the panelists in the session I got to see. I have a signed copy of Shadow Study to give away – I’ll try to get to that as soon as I can. Stay tuned!
During April, I made an epic jar full of #toread books to help me choose what to read, but since then I have piled up the library reads and urgent review books so there hasn’t been any opportunity to read anything from the jar yet!
This month,we have a cracker of a podcast episode with our special guest Isobelle Carmody, to chat about Game of Thrones prior to the start of season 6. It’s so exciting to get into the great unknown in this series! Also, part two of this episode contains just our chat about what we have been reading.
Coming in May
How did your reading go in April? Did you read anything good that you’d like to recommend?
- [2 Apr] Yellow by Megan Jacobson ★★★★½
- [8 Apr] The Funnyman by Sophia Whittemore ★★★★
- [13 Apr] The Incredible Adventures of Cinnamon Girl by Melissa Keil ★★★★★
- [14 Apr] Dawn of Procyon by Mark R. Healy ★★★★½
- [20 Apr] The Impossible Quest by Kate Forsyth ★★★★★
- [10 Apr] Podcast Mini-sode #40.5: Maria V Snyder at Supanova Gold Coast
- [22 Apr] Podcast Episode #41: Game of Thrones Pre-season 6
- [24 Apr] Podcast Episode #41.5: Chat with Isobelle Carmody Part 2
Top Ten Tuesday