Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! This weekly shared “meme” has a different theme each week and is shared by many blogs. We’re aiming to come up with ten things between us each week so they won’t be in any particular order!
Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2014
We’ve split this one up into individual entries since this is quite an individual topic.
- To not request so many books from Netgalley and to actually read some of the books on my shelf.
- I should say to stop buying books from book depository (as I have about 50 unread already), but that would be unrealistic
- Remember what Neil Gaiman said:
- Just go wherever life takes me with a smile on my face where possible.
- To not fail my reading challenge this year!
- Hmm… well, I have no idea how much reading I’ll be able to do this year, but I hope I’ll get around to some of the books that have been sitting unread on my shelf and kindle since I started blogging! There are more of them than I’d like to admit *blush*
- Hmm mine are: to read book 3 of all the trilogies I’ve started but never finished (requiem and allegiant come to mind!)
- My super serious one is to stop yelling!