Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! This weekly shared “meme” has a different theme each week and is shared by many blogs. We’re aiming to come up with ten things between us each week so they won’t be in any particular order!
Ten Bookworm Delights
1. Curling up with a good book and a cup of tea/coffee/wine.
If only I could do this more often…
3. Completing a series with all the same covers.
It’s the curse of the bookstagrammer. Having just one out of the series with the wrong cover is a disaster!
I love getting home to parcels waiting for me! Even when, like in the last week or so, all the book mail and the library requests arrived at once! My to-read mountain is amazing and terrifying at the same time!
5. Hearing that a book is to be made into a movie or a TV series
Even if the reality may not turn out to be all that great, the idea of having our favourite worlds translated onto a screen is exciting.
6. Finding out that someone likes the same kinds of books as you do
Bookish friends are best friends <3
7. New bookshelves
Okay so this image is what my library will look like one day (am I right?) but in the meantime, I’ll keep double-stacking my own meagre shelves.
8. Finding amazing fanart
I love fanart that visualises scenes in my favourite books! There’s plenty more of this Throne of Glass fanart on compoundbredd’s deviantart page. Do you know any amazing fan artists? Please let me know!
9. Birthday/Christmas money/giftcards to spend all on books!
Oh yeah, birthday book hauls ftw. Any excuse, to be honest.
10. A new series from a favourite author
One series ends, but another is coming! We can’t wait for this new series from Laini Taylor, for example.